Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This is a chronicle of a journey towards and through medical school. It surely is not the first nor do I have any pretensions that it will be better than others. Certainly though, it will mirror my experience.

Someone close to me retorts when I’ve considered blogging aloud, “All those people are so deluded, thinking their lives are interesting.” Not so interesting but worth relating. For most, the process of gaining admission and completing medical school is about as interesting as pulling KP for fourteen straight days, but there are those deluded multitudes that frequent colleges across this country referred to as pre-meds who are utterly obsessed with this. I am writing to them, and obviously for the catharsis that screaming at strangers provides.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm one of those "deluded...premeds" you referred to in your first blog. Haven't following ones yet, so pls forgive me for asking any questions that are answered in the other posted ones. I'm looking forward to your words of wisdom! :-)

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home